I was an active blogger on Yahoo!'s Y!360 blogging service, however it has been announced that that service will be disbanded. Accordingly, I fled to a new home with my friends. We found it at Multiply.com The address for my blog there is zebaron.multiply.com It is unfortunate that that URL was used here, therefor I am known here as "zebaronjosef.blogspot.com." Not my first choice... things happen.
My name, as you can guess, is Josef/-ph. I will not be blogging here actively, however, since I have a Google account for
gmail, I set this blog up as an emergency page of sorts. Multiply allows me to mirror my posts to other sites, one of which is here. Since, as I've already mentioned, I have a Google account, I took advantage of that.
You've gotta be smarter than your computer.
-Ze Baron
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hiya Josef! Glad to have you aboard! CHOOO CHOOOO! =) lol!
Post a Comment